Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AEV Highline Install - 2004 Jeep Rubicon

AEV Highline Install - 2004 Jeep Rubicon Video Clips. Duration : 1.30 Mins.


I decided instead of majorly lifting my truck as i did with my last truck to fit my 35's, i would purchase the AEV Highline kit. This kit came with a new heat reduction hood, fenders, and fender flares that lifted the front-end body without modification to the suspension. This equals a lower center of gravity (better for off-camber situations), and a much more custom and aggressive front-end look. I'm pleased with my purchase. The extra money spent by not doing this the "home made" method really shows in the craftsmanship of the AEV parts. For all those wondering, it's a 2004 tj Rubicon, 1-inch polyurethane body lift, and 2 inch coil spacers, 35 inch MTRs. www.ayaniuk.com

Keywords: Jeep, Rubicon, TJ, Truck, Garage, Hood, Fenders, Wrangler, AEV, Highline, Heat, reduction, tools, mechanic, auto, car, suv, work, wrenching, offroad, mtrs

No comments:

Post a Comment