Friday, July 13, 2012

Skilled wrecker tow truck driver flipping crashed SUV with a flatbed

Skilled wrecker tow truck driver flipping crashed SUV with a flatbed Video Clips. Duration : 1.87 Mins.


Tow truck driver flipping a crashed SUV with a flatbed lifting the SUV to flip it on it's wheels. Only using the winch to align the truck with the flatbed to flip it over. Never seen it done this way before and even when I was a tow truck driver never saw it done this way. I would always use a wrecker & boom to flip it. This is a very skilled and knowledgeable tow truck driver. This is the only towing company I would ever use to tow my military trucks and other vehicles. I have used B&B many times to tow my old Chevy trucks and the drivers are always professional looking with clean trucks. They have fair rates and the equipment to tow anything just like the bog boy company you see on TruTV in Chicago. I am just a satisfied customer of B&B and am in no way affiliated with this company.

Keywords: wrecked, Tow, truck, driver, flipping, crashed, SUV, with, flatbed, B&B, Wrecker, Service, Euless, Texas, great, roll, over, flip, car, crash, accident, nor, repo, stinger, wheel, lift, challenger, Vulcan, Holmes, and, Hurst, Fort, worth, o'hare

No comments:

Post a Comment